Friday, March 23, 2012

Finish It Up Friday: Schnibbles

Hooray!  Finally, I have a Schnibbles quilt completed in time to be in the Schnibbles parade.

This is my "Bibelot."  I used 5" batik squares from my 5" squares scrap bin -- only 49 squares, so no, it didn't make a dent in the collection. But I also used a batik from my collection for the background, so this is a "free" quilt.


The DH is holding it up for me to photograph -- he likes it, he really likes it!  I'm eager to see how others quilt their Bibelot quilts.  I think I'll save this one to quilt on Meggie!

3 comments:

  1. I like your Schnibbles quilt. Well done for using fabrics in your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding your quilt to the festival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used batiks! I especially like the background fabric. Very creative :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. If I don't answer in an email, it's because you're a no-reply commenter and I can't find you!